Scholarship for International Forestry Master’s Program in Vietnam for ASEAN Student 2017
The Vietnam National University of Forestry is pleased to offer full-time two-year international master’s scholarships in Forestry. These scholarships are open to citizens of Asian countries.
University’s vision is to become a leading and highly prestigious university in Vietnam with diversified training and education activities in the following sectors: Forestry, Forest Resources Management, Environment, Forestry Industry, Rural Development, and others.
Students are expected to use English fluently. Candidates owing suitable English certificates such as TOEFL, IELTS and CEFR will be given prior.
Students from Asian countries (Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea North, Korea South, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen) are eligible for these scholarships.
Top five students from Asian countries will receive scholarships that cover tuition and accommodation. Five other students will receive scholarships that cover half of the tuition ($1000 per year) and accommodation.
How to Apply?
Before apply for scholarship, you must complete the college admission requirement first:
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree;
- Test Requirement: No;
- English Language Requirement: Students are expected to use English fluently. Candidates owing suitable English certificates such as TOEFL, IELTS and CEFR will be given prior.
All documents must be prepared in English.
- Application form (Use the official application form attached);
- Motivation letter;
- Bachelor’s degree (with transcripts);
- Curriculum vitae (CV);
- Four colour photos 3×4 (cm) with white background;
- English certificate;
- 2 reference letters from 2 university professors (alternatively 1 from employer);
- Health certificate issued within the previous 6 months.