Postgraduate Scholarships for international students 2016/2017 in Saudi Arabia
Deadline : 2016-02-28 (February 28, 2016)
Type : Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships for international students 2016/2017 in Saudi Arabia
Location : King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students 2016/2017 in Saudi Arabia available for Master and PhD programs. The scholarships will provide monthly bursary, preparation allowance, health care, accommodation and facilities, meals, annual two way ticket, etc. Scholarships are available across many faculties at the university.
Subjects or Fields of Study
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Meteorology, Environment Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Marine Science
- Faculty of Environmental Design
- Faculty of Computing & Information Technology
- This scholarship program is for Male only.
- The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For PhD, and (30) years for Masters.
- The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
An approved exam in English is required for applicant whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum required scores are listed below:
(Please note that exams are valid for 2 years from date of exam)
- He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- He must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
- Curriculum vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport at least one year.