Daedline : 15 April 2016 (paper application) / 30 April 2016 (online application)
The New Zealand-ASEAN Scholar Awards (NZAS) recognise New Zealand’s close cultural, economic, and geographic ties with Southeast Asia. They seek to empower individuals with the knowledge, skills and qualifications to contribute to the economic, social, and political development of their region. NZAS are offered for postgraduate level study.
NZAS are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s international aid and development programme. They are managed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Brunei Darrusalam
- Viet Nam
New Zealand ASEAN Scholarships are available for the following qualifications:
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Masters Degree (1 – 2 years)
- PhD (up to 3.5 years)
- Candidates must meet all the scholarship eligibility criteria including:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing your scholarship.
- Be a citizen of the country from which you are applying for a scholarship and have resided in that country for at least the last two years.
- Agree to return to your home country for a minimum of two years on completion of the scholarship.
How to apply
Forms and conditions
- New Zealand ASEAN Scholarship conditions [PDF, 594 KB]
You can contact MFAT in New Zealand by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope Global Nusantara
Lippo Kuningan, 19th Floor
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. B12
Jakarta 12940. Indonesia
Tel: +62 21 2911 0146
Fax: +62 21 2911 0147