Master Program in USA 2016 by Fulbright Scholarship
Type : Full Scholarship for Master Program in USA 2016
Fulbright grants may be used for study or research in most disciplines and fields of study with the exception of medicine related to patient care or clinical patient contact. Proposals in humanities, arts, and social sciences, and in science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM), and health are equally welcome. Applications in STEM fields are encouraged that focus on environmental preservation, alternative energy exploration, or climate change mitigation.
- Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- Leadership qualities
- A good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- Demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- A willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- A minimum ITP TOEFL score of 550 or IBT TOEFL score of 79/80 or IELTS equivalent. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
How To Apply
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below. Shall you decide to send your application by mail, please send them to the following address:
Intiland Tower, 11th Floor
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 32
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, ITP TOEFL or IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- Two letters of reference, from a lecturer/professor and work supervisor who know you well.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
The grant funds tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.