Deadline : January 15, 2016
Location : Uppsala University, Sweden
Master Scholarships for International Students at Uppsala University, Sweden for 2016/2017. Master Scholarships will pay for tuition fees only but not your living expenses. The scholarships are based on merit and awarded to the students with most outstanding academic performance who show interest in educational milieu. Applicants’ academic performance will be assessed based on your supporting documents when applying the Master program. The Scholarships available for all fields of study at Uppsala University. There is no restriction on the subjects or fields of study for this particular scholarship.
- Applicants must be a citizen of country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master degree program.
- Scholarships only available for your first priority program at Uppsala University.
- Applicants must have academic achievement and show interest in educational milieu.
- Applicants must commence study in August 29, 2016.
How to Apply this scholarship
- Applicants must submit application for the Master program using their online application website.
- Applicants must also submit the scholarship application form.
For more information
[su_button url=”https://www.wya.net/programs/isf/” target=”blank” style=”3d” size=”15″ radius=”0″ text_shadow=”3px 3px 3px #000000″]Official website[/su_button]