International Scholarship Program 2016-2017 in Khazar University
Type: Full Scholarship
Khazar University is the first private University in the South Caucasus that started implementing international education programs with English language as a medium of instruction. Pursuant to its policy and service commitments, the University is proud to announce the Khazar University International Scholarship Program for 2016-2017 (further referred to as KUISP) extended to nationals of all countries without any limitation.
Principles of the program
- All foreign citizens are eligible for KUISP.
- KUISP is available for potential students of three schools of the University: School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, School of Economics and Management, School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Applicants to bachelor, master and PhD programs are eligible to apply for KUISP.
- Every year two scholarships, each covering the cost of the full tuition fee, will be awarded to citizens of each country who apply to Khazar University programs. The scholarship is provided for one year subject to prolongation based on the academic performance of the grantee.
- The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for one academic year, but does not cover living, travel or other expenses.
- Good academic performance records of the previous education stage (high school, bachelor or master programs)
- Good English language skills. Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) will have competitive advantage. Holders of International Bachelor degree certificates or diplomas from a high school with English as a major medium of instruction do not need a language skill justification document
- Motivated to study at Khazar University
- Good communication skills and sociability
|Admission opens||December 10, 2015||Khazar University announces the opening of admission for the academic year of 2016 – 2017.|
|Announcement of the KUISP||December 10, 2015||Announcement will be placed on Khazar’s website, International Affairs Office’s Facebook page, and websites of partner universities abroad.|
|Deadline for applications||April 15, 2016||Applications may be submitted by e-mail (all required documents should be scanned and attached) or post.|
|Evaluation and selection||April – May, 2016||The Selection Committee established by the University and facilitated by the International Affairs Office staff will decide about scholarship awards.|
|Announcement of selection results||End of May, 2016||The selection results will be communicated by e-mail to applicants and partner organizations (Embassies and Universities)|
- Khazar University Application for Admission Form for the selected level of study (Bachelor, Master or PhD) along with all required documents listed in the application form
- KUISP Application Form
Both application forms can be downloaded from Khazar University’s website:
For any questions about the KUISP contact International Affairs Office
Tel.: (+994 12) 421 79 16 (extension 240)
Tel.: (+994 12) 421 17 08