Holland Scholarship for bachelor’s or master’s 2016-2017 in Netherland
Deadline : 2016-02-01 (February 1, 2016) or May 1, 2016
Type : Holland Scholarship for bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands 2016-2017 Scholarship for International Students
Location : Netherlands
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to apply Holland Scholarship for bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands 2016-2017
Applications for the 2016-2017 academic year open on 1 November 2015. The deadline for applications is either 1 February 2016 or 1 May 2016. Check further instructions below.
- Choose a course and/or institution with our tool.
- Check whether the Dutch higher education institution is participating.
a. Participating research universities
b. Participating universities of applied sciences
- Check the selected fields of studies on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
- Check whether you meet the application criteria above.
- You can start applying from 1 November 2015 onwards.
- The deadline for application is either 1 February 2016 or 1 May 2016. Please check the website of the Dutch higher education of your choice to see what deadline you need to follow.
- You need to apply for the Holland Scholarship directly at the institution of your choice and meet their selection criteria.
- If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.
- After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.