Deadline: May 1, 2017
Applications are invited for full-tuition HSE Scholarships at the National Research University Higher School of Economics. These are merit-based scholarships open to international students for pursuing master’s programme in 2017-2018.
The National Research University Higher School of Economics is one of the leading and largest universities in Russia. The university specializes in economics, social sciences, mathematics, computer science, media communications and design.
- International students can apply for these scholarships.
- For college admission requirement; English Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL, IELTS, or CAE test results (from no more than two years prior to the the application submission). Native English speakers, as well as students who have previously completed an entire degree exclusively in English, do not need to submit proof of their English ability.
How to Apply?
Apply online using through the online application form. The standard attachments that students should be ready to upload include:
- Scan of the first page of your passport
- Abstract of your undergraduate thesis
- Scan of diplomas and academic transcripts (if you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript)
- Letter of motivation (describing your reasons for applying in the context of your long-term career goals and background, 500 words)
- Resume/CV (including information about your education, professional, and research experience, as well as language proficiency and other skills)
- Exam results confirming language proficiency (optional)