Deadline: July 31st, 2016
Type: Full Scholarship 2016 Art Major Asian Scholarship
Location: Korea National University of Arts, Korea
The objective of the Art Major Asian (AMA) Scholarship Program is to provide Asian students with artistic talent to conduct advanced studies and ability in Korea National University of Arts in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries.
- Airfare – The grantees will receive an airplane ticket or be paid an economy class airfare of the shortest route between their country and Korea when they come to Korea, and, thereafter, when they leave Korea after completion of their Study
- Monthly Allowance – 700,000won(KRW) per month
- Korean Language Training Fee – Full coverage
- Tuitions – Full coverage(Summer/Winter school program does not apply)
- Medical Insurance – Limited coverage
- Housing – The dormitory fee will be deducted out of the monthly Alliance
Field of study
- School of Music
- School of Drama
- School of Film, TV and Multimedia
- School of Dance
- School of Visual Arts
- School of Korean Traditional Arts
- Applicants apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- A citizenship of the countries ( Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, Cambodia, China, Laos, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia,Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tibet. Countries in Latin and South America and Africa)
- Have adequate health, both physically and mentally.
- Must have no limitations in travelling abroad.
- Have outstanding artistic talents, gifted skills and an excellent academic record.
- Applicants recommended by the government, ministries, and embassies of Korea and each country.
- Applicants recommended by the rector of the university graduated or attending, or head of government approved organizations, companies and art related institution etc.
How to apply
Should submit the application and required documents by postal mail or in person.
Complete the Scholarship Application: 2016_AMA_Scholarship_Application(updated150514).doc(509440 byte)
- Application [Form 1]
- Self Introduction [Form 2]
- Study Plan [Form 3]
- Personal Medical Assessment [Form 4]
- 3 Letters of Recommendation [Form 5]
- Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation
- Official Transcripts(the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or other achievement (Optional)
- Address : M505, Office of External Affairs 146-37, 32gil, Hwarang-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Postal Code : 136-716, Republic of Korea (Receiver : AMA Manager)
- Office Hours : 9:00-17:00(Mon-Fri)
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone : 82-2-746-9073
For further information, please visit official web page