Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships to Foreign Students 2016/2017
Deadline : 2016-01-09
Full scholarships for diploma (D3), undergraduate (S1), master (S2), up to doctoral (S3). This opportunity is offered by the Sultanate of Brunei.
Three universities of Brunei participating in this scholarship, namely Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), Institut Teknologi Brunei (ITB), and Polytechnic of Brunei (PB). You can choose one of the study sites in the Brunei famous campus.
D3 scholarships provided for Diploma of Medical Sciences held at Polytechnic of Brunei (PB), S1 and S2 scholarships each lasting four and two years that can be taken in UBD, UNNISA, and ITB. Meanwhile, the S3 scholarships awarded up to three years for a doctoral program in UNNISA. However an evaluation conducted every semester scholarships and candidates must achieve the minimum credit limit is set to maintain the scholarship.
There are a number of facilities provided by the Government when it managed to obtain scholarships Brunei Darussalam 2016 – 2017’s. Selected candidates will be exempted from all tuition fees for studies, airline tickets PP to Brunei Darussalam, a monthly allowance of BND 500, allowance of books amounted to BND 600 per year, allowance of food BND 150 every month, after completion of the course will also be given a baggage allowance maximum BND 250 for countries in the ASEAN region.
In addition it also provided residential accommodation as well as medical or dental care in government hospitals.
Interestingly, the majority of study options can be followed through Brunei Government scholarships, such as nursing, midwifery, arts, science, business, medical science, engineering, education, philosophy, mathematics, computers, chemistry, biology, biomedicine, linguistics, history, anthropology, economics, management, finance, counseling, business administration, law, Arabic, English, and more.
1. Citizens of ASEAN, OIC, or the Commonwealth member countries
2. Applicants aged 18-25 years for undergraduate programs and no more than 35 years to pacasarjana on July 31, 2015.
3. Scholarship is not applicable for Brunei Darussalam permanent resident or foreign citizens residing in Brunei Darussalam.
1. Application form (made 3 copies) download here
2. Three (3) copies of recent passport size photograph
3. Copy of legalized diploma and academic transcript (3 copies)
4. Statement of Purpose (3 copies) – see form
5. A copy of the birth certificate and legalized passport (3 copies)
6. Copies of Police Notes (SKCK) (3 copies)
7. Official translation into English of each application documents Indonesian language
Complete the application form (download) together with other application documents. Make each triplicate as already mentioned above. The application form can be typed or handwritten (provided neat) using black or blue ink using A4 size paper in English. On the download page, you can see the “Entry Qualification”. Furthermore, the application form and documents that have been completed, sent to the Embassy of Brunei Darussalam in Jakarta or directly to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brunei Darussalam through the Technical Assistance Division.
Send all the documents to:
Please go here, for more information.