Asia Exchange Scholarship 2017 for Study Abroad
Asia Exchange wishes to encourage students to study abroad in Asia. They award scholarships twice a year in value of up to 500 EUR for students from their target countries.
The target countries at the moment are
- European countries
- USA, Canada and Mexico
- The student applying for the scholarship needs to be currently enrolled in an institution of higher education. The scholarship can be granted for one semester abroad.
- Nationality: Students from Australia; Austria; Belgium; Canada; The Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; The Netherlands; Norway; Sweden; Switzerland and the USA are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply?
The scholarship is to be used for studying abroad via Asia Exchange at one of our partner universities.
- Bali, Indonesia: Udayana University
- Bali, Indonesia, Warmadewa University
- Lombok, Indonesia: Mataram University
- Bangkok, Thailand: Rangsit University
- Bangkok, Thailand: Kasetsart University
- Bangkok, Thailand: Siam University
- Phuket, Thailand: Prince of Songkla University
- Guangzhou, China: Guangzhou University
- Shanghai, China: Shanghai University
- Seoul, South Korea: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Osaka, Japan: Otemon Gakuin University
Complete A one page Statement of Purpose in English and a Transcript of Records in English are required as attachments to the application.
In your Statement of Purpose please answer the following questions:
- Why would it be academically beneficial for you to go on exchange in Asia?
- How could you encourage other students to study abroad in Asia in the future?