Exchange Program: International Youth Camp in Nepal 2016
Deadline: August 10, 2016
Youth Legend’s International Youth Camp is designed for young people around the world aged 15 to 35 years to have greatest life time memories in Nepal. It aims to connect people around the world in our international youth camp bringing 100 young people around the world every year. Get ready for the Most Amazing Experience of your life. Once every year, a camp is organized at the rooftop of the world – NEPAL, aiming to bring 100 awesome young people around the world. Imagine waking up and seeing himalayan range outside your window, jumping to the swimming pool in front of you, having hot cup of coffee around the green hills while talking to some coolest-amazing young people from different corners of the world, spending relaxing evening with campfire, music or star gazing. Either you are an introvert, extrovert or ambivert, this camp is designed in a way to meet needs of everyone. Get ready for local authentic experience with local youths of Nepal.
A beautiful journey to discover yourself with coolest and amazing people around the world sharing lots of joy on the way. Safety, Fun, Adventure, Connection, Happiness, Hospitality, Great Food, Great Experience – GUARANTEED Nepal – heaven in earth – perfect place for you to explore yourself and have a rewarding lifetime experience with our legendary youth camp.
During program, we will:
- Traveling to diverse places like:
- Pokhara Tour – Pokhara is a city of lake, mountain and Himalayas. This is the most popular tourist destination of Nepal;
- Chitwan Tour – Chitwan National Park(World Heritage Site) visit, Elephant Shower, Bird watching, Tour to Elephant Breeding Center, Crocodile Breeding Center and Jungle Safari;
- Village Tour at Rural community of Nepal, Cultural Home Stay in Mountains;
- Tour to the beautiful World Heritage sites of Nepal which includes Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath – widely known as Moneky Temple and Pashupatinath.
- Eat most popular and tasty Nepalese cuisines which includes lots of varieties of MOMO (dumpling). If you have ever been to Nepal, then eating MOMO is an unwritten compulsory rule;
- Welcome and Farewell Programs including dance and music;
- Cultural exchange Party day where you will wear your traditional dress of your country, share local snacks or food and play diverse music of different countries. Sharing food and wearing traditional dress is not compulsory but it would be awesome if we can know more about your country and eat some great food of your country;
- Self exploration and Inner Peace sessions which includes Dance Movement Therapy(DMT), Alternate To Violence(AVP) to achieve greater self-awareness, a positive sense of well-being and heal from past life stress;
- Team Building Activities;
- Indoor and Outdoor Fun Team Building and Communication Games;
- Story Telling, listening and understanding. They say the shortest distance between two people is a STORY;
- Hike to the Beautiful Monastery at the top of the Mountain, Peace Stupa, Pokhara;
- Boating in Pokhara, Fewa lake;
- Cultural Exchange programs and Interactions with Nepalese youth;
- Camp Fire;
- Make a Wish. We will have a list of wishes with us. The one wish which gets highest votes from participants will be granted. We have pretty cool lists of wishes;
- Meditation, Yoga and spiritual experience. (We will have regular Yoga, Jumba, Meditation and Exercise session every morning for 1 hour.);
- Be HAPPY Yes, We assure you to make you super happy.
Youth Legend team is committed to make the camp experience best experience of your life.
- English Proficiency. All of our programs will be conducted in English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English;
- You should be 15 to 35 years;
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply;
- You should have a passport.
- Spend your summer in most happy and beautiful way;
- Discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of the land of Himalayas, Nepal;
- Get Local Authentic Experience;
- Connect with the young people around the world and build a lasting friendship and great network;
- Develop greater understanding of yourself and the world;
- Increase cross cultural understanding;
- Get super healthy body and mind. (We have daily 1 hour yoga, meditation, jumba and exercise).