Deadline: May 16, 2016
World Youth Alliance International Summer Camp is an exciting and personally enriching experience for young people aged 13 to 18. During this intensive one-week program, young people from all over the world come together to learn about the dignity of the human person and how this idea is the starting point for change in the world! Participants learn to articulate and defend a vision of the human person that is both positive and critically engaged with global issues.
This year’s camp will take place from July 16-July 23, 2016 at the WYA Headquarters in New York City, located a few blocks away from Central Park, and close to many attractions of the city.
The deadline for applications is on June 16th, 2016 for those who won’t need US Visas and May 16th, 2016 for those will need to apply for a US Visa. The camp fee of $650 per camper covers all accommodations and meals for the duration of the camp. Requests or inquiries for scholarships can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that scholarships can be approved to waive the camp fee of $650. Airfare and visa processing costs are not included in the scholarship.
Outdoor and Cultural Activities:
- Sports and Recreation
- Sightseeing around New York City
- Kayaking on the Hudson River
- International Food and Dance
- Movie Nights
- Model UN and a trip to the UN Headquarters
How to Apply?
- Read and agree to the World Youth Alliance Charter by signing here.
- Fill out the ISC Camper Application form below by June 16th, 2016 for those who won’t need US Visas and May 16th, 2016 for those will need to apply for a US Visa.
- Please submit your summer camp payment after you receive your acceptance letter.
Should you need further information, visit official page.