Abstract Submission Deadline: February 1, 2016
Registration Deadline for Presenters: May 1, 2016
Conference : June 2 – June 5, 2016
Location : Japan
The Asian Conference on Cultural Studies is international and interdisciplinary conference will again bring together a range of academics and practitioners to discuss new directions of research and discovery in education.
As with IAFOR’s other events, ACCS2016 will afford the opportunity for renewing old acquaintances, making new contacts, and networking across higher education and beyond.
The Asian Conference on Cultural Studies will be held alongside The Asian Conference on Asian Studies and The International Conference on Japan and Japan Studies.
The conference theme for ACCS2016 is “Cultural Struggle and Praxis: Negotiating Power and the Everyday”, and the organisers encourage submissions that approach this theme from a variety of perspectives. However, the submission of other topics for consideration is welcome and we also encourage sessions across a variety of interdisciplinary and theoretical perspectives.
How to Join in The Asian Conference on Cultural Studies
- Register with our online submission system.
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to submit a password.
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, choosing from the presentation formats listed below (Individual, Poster or Virtual).
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
- Your proposal will normally be reviewed within two to three weeks after undergoing a double blind peer review. Those who submit near the extended deadline will usually receive results by February 15, 2016.
- If your proposal is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference. Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt.
Ways to Present
- Oral Presentation (25 minutes)
- Poster Presentation (90 minutes)
- Virtual Presentation
- Workshop Presentation (60 to 90 minutes)
- Panel Presentation (90 minutes)