- Deadline for Submissions: January 15, 2016
- Notice of Adjudication: February 5, 2016
- Conference Registration Deadline (for presenting authors): March 31, 2016
- Deadline for Online Poster Submissions: May 23, 2016
- Best Scientific Poster Nomination Opens: May 30, 2016
The 91st Annual Conference of the Canadian Dermatology Association which will take place from June 22 to 25, 2016 in sunny Saskatoon.
The Annual Conference is your opportunity to meet colleagues from across the country and learn what’s new in our specialty. Quality technical content remains a key component of our Annual Conference. In 2016, we will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions, and an impressive group of industry leaders and experts.
The CDA 91st Annual Conference now invites abstract submissions for oral and poster presentations from CDA Members for consideration in the conference program.
- oral presentation in the main program (based on program availability)
- oral presentation in a sub-specialty session
- oral presentation in the Young Investigator Program or
- poster presentation with an optional poster stand-by time.
Abstract topics of particular interest for 2016 are:
- Advocacy in dermatology
- Connective tissue disorders
- Cutaneous infectious diseases
- Drug-induced skin injury
- Hair and nail disorders
- Immunological disorders
- Internal medicine in dermatology
- Mucous membrane diseases
- Papulosquamous disorders
- Phototherapy, photobiology & photosensitive diseases
- Procedural dermatology
- Skin cancer and paraneoplastic disease
- Sub-specialty session
Best Scientific Poster Award
The Best Scientific Poster Award will be awarded to the presenting author receiving the most nominations from their peers via an electronic ballot. All accepted poster presenters will receive a reminder on Monday, May 16, 2016 to make any final changes to their poster presentations. The poster submission deadline is Monday, May 23, 2016.The winner of the Best Scientific Poster Award will be announced and presented with a Certificate of Award during the CDA Awards Ceremony on Saturday, June 25, 2016.