Deadline: August 31, 2016
This year’s conference aims to gather at least 300 members of UNESCO Clubs and youth organizations working on the ideals of UNESCO and provide an avenue for sharing of best practices, ideas and promote collaborations for the championing of SDGs in the grassroots. Specifically, Y4U 2016 aims to:
- Initiate discussions on the sustainable development goals intertwined with the national scenario
- Craft assembly resolutions that are specific for each of UNESCO’s main lines of work and are focused on realistic and measurable initiatives
- Provide avenue for sharing of best practices which organizations may emulate, innovate and/or adopt; as well as avenues for networking, academic and non-academic competitions, all towards improving camaraderie and social inclusion.
- Youth action oriented Leader or youth-led organizations anywhere in the world;
- Proficient in spoken English;
- Physically and mentally fit to join the conference;
- Have a deep interest and/or understanding on Sustainable Development Goals and UNESCO’s areas of work in education, science & technology, human & social sciences, culture, and information & communication;
- Available to participate in the entire conference during 20-23 September 2016 in Cebu Normal University, Cebu City, Philippines.
How to Apply?
- Pre-registration is required at unescoclubsph.org/y4u
- Once the form is submitted, you will be directed to the official Facebook event page for conference updates;
- Please check your email for further instructions and requirements.