Deadline abstract submission: 10 May 2016
Calling all the scholars, practitioners and graduate students to submit paper to be presented in Indonesian Scholars International Convention (ISIC) 2016, an event held by Indonesian Student Association in the UK (PPI-UK) and PPI-MIB Birmingham which is supported by the Indonesian Embassy in London.
Indonesian Student Association in the UK (PPI-UK) and PPI-MIB Birmingham which are supported by the Indonesian Embassy in London are holding the 2016 ISIC TIIMI Conference. ISIC 2016 comes along an exciting theme Towards The Achievement of Indonesian Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
In order to preserve and enhance Indonesia’s positive achievement in development goals, a holistic approach, a meaningful participation and a notion that development has to happen within Indonesia’s archipelago – thus be socially, environmentally and economically sustainable – are needed. ISIC 2016 will strive to gather ideas from various fields among Indonesian scholars. Therefore, we would like to invite Indonesian scholars to contribute through this event.
- Health and Well-Being
- State and Society Development
- Infrastructure Engineering and Transport Management
- Macro, Fiscal and Trade Policies
- Sustainable Financial System
- Demography and Social Changes
- Environment, Renewable Energy and Sustainable Livelihoods
- Innovation and Technology
How to Summit
- We invite extended abstract submission via http://www.isic-tiimi.co.uk/conference.html
- For submission guidelines, please follow the instructions on our website
- The extended abstract should include: Background, Methodology, Discussion and References.
- It should not be more than two pages.
- Extended abstract, full paper and paper presentations must be in English.
Detail direction concerning the abstract formatting can be downloaded here
Instructions for authors and submission process can be downloaded here
- Deadline abstract submission : 10 May 2016
- abstract acceptance notification 15 June 2016
- Full Paper submission due 15 July 2016
- Full Paper acceptance notification: 10 August 2016
- Paper presenter registration: 10 – 31 August 2016
- Conference date : 1 – 2 October 2016
The top 40 will be invited to present the paper in Birmingham, United Kingdom, on 1 – 2 October 2016.
For more details please visit our website : http://www.isic-tiimi.co.uk/ or contact our official e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org