ASEAN Youth Initiative Empowerment Program 2016 in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
The 1st ASEAN Youth Empowerment Program in 2016 (AYIEP) will be held in Yogyakarta, August 14th – 20th 2016, organized by ASEAN Studies Center Universitas Gadjah Mada (ASC).
AYIEP is a summer program consists of a set of activities to provide deep understanding and support initiatives of student and youth around ASEAN countries, related to the empowering ASEAN young future leaders and introducing regional diversity in ASEAN. The program includes Public Lecture, NGO Visitation, Working Group as well as Excursion.
- Applicant must be a youth from all around the world, nations around 18-25 or an undergraduate student;
- Applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English;
- Applicant is having an interest in related issues on the program, Woman and Child, Disabilities, Religion issues;
- Applicant must have an ability to work in team;
- Applicant is having a willingness to share the knowledge in their home country as a post-program output.
- You can meet youth from all around the world;
- Deepening understanding of ASEAN Identity;
- Widening your international experience;
- Open ourselves from minor issue in Southeast Asia;
- Exposing to different cultures;
- Increasing awareness of ASEAN Young Future Leaders;
- Introducing Regional Diversity on Minor issues in Southeast Asia.
How to Apply?
- Download Application Form and Application Package as the guide for registration procedures in AYIEP’s website (www.ayiep.org);
- Submit documents together with Application Form through AYIEP’s website (www.ayiep.org) no later than 24th July 2016;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Soft file Passport Photo;
- A Scan of Sudent ID card / Nationality ID Card;
- A Scan of Passport;
- A Scan of English Proficiency;
- Motivation Letter (500 words).